What's In The Works: About Shattered Glass, Poisoned Hearts, and the next Book Video





So...News! I have finally finished my third draft of Poisoned Hearts, the working title of the first book in my series which currently has no name (I'm working on it). So I might posted tidbits of deleted scenes and/or not-too spoilery quotes/mini-scenes. It is properly confusing in which characters are actually the good ones (I hope), because that is more interesting in my opinion. 

Second, I am in the midst of writing my first draft of Shattered Glass, the working title of my second book, and it is proving frustrating. I'm getting semi-stuck, and I had to switch notebooks halfway through Chapter III, meaning that now I have to rewrite all I have so far. 


                                 



On a more positive note, my next book video will be a lot better prepared than The Guilt of Russia. It'll be for Poisoned Hearts, and I'll most likely show it to my agent when I eventually get one, to give them a summary that looks cool. I already have songs for Ashlin and Eli that are 'their' songs. I might actually do some character videos too, although now I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. Oh well, better to have too many ideas than not enough. Getting back on track, I have a heck of a lot more character drawings this time, which is nice, but less backgrounds--not so nice. Ah, well. 


So, that's what I'm currently working on.  Anybody else having the same writing issues that I am in regard to Shattered Glass, or do you guys only type? 

                                                                                                             Signing off, 
                                                                                                                             Mareike. 

Picture Tidbits: 
           

Eli  (in typical clothes)                                       Ro (in black and white)


Quote Tidbits:

“You never really understood love, did you, Mai? You merely took what you wanted and damn the consequences."
--Ashlin Atrimife to Mai Kynos,  Poisoned Hearts

"She had no one to help her deal with betrayals like this, no one to return to at night." 
--The Dark Lady's thoughts about Eli, Poisoned Hearts

Comments

  1. Wow you handwrite?! YOU ARE AMAZING. I type everything! I would even type out my shopping list if I had to make one. XDXD I'm just very bad at writing, heheheh. Good luck with your rewrites, though! I hope the story behaves nicely for you. :)

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope so as well. I would type more, except my typing skills improve at a turtle's pace. Funnily enough what stuck in elementary school was cursive, not typing. But there's something satisfying about handwriting for me, so it's mostly not annoying.

      Thanks for stopping by here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts